P&G is recognized as a leading global company and a company committed to creating a diverse workplace.
REPUTATION AND LEADERSHIP
- Ranked #41 on the list of the World’s Most Reputable Companies.
- Ranked #12 on the list of America’s Most Reputable Companies.
- Ranked #15 among the “World’s Most Admired Companies” and #1 in our industry (Soaps and Cosmetics).
- Ranked #20 on the “World’s Most Respected Companies” list.
- Named one of the World’s Most Attractive Employers.
Chief Executive Magazine
- #3 on its list of 40 Best Companies for Leaders for 2015.
- P&G earned three of the top 10 spots on IRI’s annual New Product Pacesetters list. In the 18 years the Pacesetters list has been published, P&G has had 148 products make the top 25 Pacesetters list in non-Food categories — more than our six largest competitors combined.
- Recognized P&G at #5 on its annual Supply Chain Top 25.
Human Rights Campaign
- Recognized among a select group of companies, scoring a perfect 100 on the Human Rights Campaign’s (HRC) Corporate Equality Index and included in the HRC’s “Buying for Workplace Equality” consumers’ guide for LGBT individuals (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender) and their Allies.
- Ranked #7 among the Top 50 Companies for Diversity.
- Ranked #8 among the Top 10 Companies for Global Diversity.
- Ranked #5 on the Top 10 Companies for Recruitment and Retention.
- Ranked #2 among the Top 10 Companies for People with Disabilities.
National Association for Female Executives
- Recognized as one of the Top 10 Companies for Executive Women for the fourth consecutive year.
- Recognized as one of the Top 5 Best Companies for Multicultural Women, and one of the 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers.
- Named to the FTSE4Good index since its inception.
- P&G scientists received the Economist Innovation award for their work on the Children’s Safe Drinking Water program.