This Privacy Notice applies to information, including personal information, collected about you by P&G (The Procter & Gamble Company and its affiliated companies and subsidiaries)
Information We Collect
- We collect information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Information we collect from you directly.
- Information we collect about you when you visit our site, use our services, or view our online advertisements.
- Information we collect about you from other sources, such as commercially available sources.
- All the information we collect about you may be combined to help us tailor our communications to you and to develop world-class products and services.
Uses / Information Sharing
- We use the information we collect to provide the products and services you request, to tell you about other products and services offered by P&G, and to manage our sites and services.
- In general, we do not share your personal information with third-party marketers, unless we have asked for and obtained your explicit consent.
- We may share your information:
- With our third-party service suppliers, including those who work on behalf of P&G and our business partners to send you joint communications that we hope you find of interest.
- If a P&G brand is sold to another company.
- To protect and defend the right and property of P&G (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions).
- When required by law, and / or public authorities.
- If you do not wish to provide your personal information to us, we may not be able to provide the products and services you request, or to tell you about other products and services offered by P&G.
- We give you choices about how we communicate with you.
- You can stop receiving promotional email or postal communications from a particular P&G brand or program through this Privacy Notice. Please click here to select your country and learn how to complete your request.
- Click here
to select your country and learn how to access and update the contact information you provided P&G.