P&G Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice applies to information, including personal information, collected about you by P&G (The Procter & Gamble Company and its affiliated companies and subsidiaries)
Information We Collect
- We collect information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Information we collect from you directly.
- Information we collect about you when you visit our site, use our services, or view our online advertisements.
- Information we collect about you from other sources, such as commercially available sources.
- All the information we collect about you may be combined to help us tailor our communications to you and to develop world-class products and services.
Uses / Information Sharing
- We use the information we collect to provide the products and services you request, to tell you about other products and services offered by P&G, and to manage our sites and services.
- In general, we do not share your personal information with third-party marketers, unless we have asked for and obtained your explicit consent.
- We may share your information:
- With our third-party service suppliers, including those who work on behalf of P&G and our business partners to send you joint communications that we hope you find of interest.
- If a P&G brand is sold to another company.
- To protect and defend the right and property of P&G (including enforcing our Terms and Conditions).
- When required by law, and / or public authorities.
- We give you choices about how we communicate with you.
- You can stop receiving promotional email or postal communications from a particular P&G brand or program through this Privacy Notice. Please click here to select your country and learn how to complete your request.
- We take steps to keep your personal information accurate. You can view, correct, or update the contact information you provide P&G.
- Click here to select your country and learn how to access and update the contact information you provided P&G.
- P&G is committed to working with consumers to obtain a fair resolution of any complaint or concern about privacy.
- P&G complies with country data protection laws.
- We cooperate with country data protection authorities if they believe a privacy problem has occurred.
- We participate in the US Council of Better Business Bureau’s (BBB) Accredited Business Program.
How to Contact Us
To contact us with a question click here (for country specific addresses)
Or write to us at:
P&G Global Privacy Team
PO Box 599
Cincinnati, OH 45202