The P&G family of brands and trusted third parties provide a variety of services on our websites and mobile applications using cookies. We place cookies on your electronic device in order to provide you with rich personalized access to essential services as well as provide other services we believe will enhance your visit. We believe this maximizes consumer confidence in our services.
What is a Cookie?
Cookies On Our Websites:
Non-Operational Cookies / Web Beacons
Interest Based Advertising (IBA) Cookies
We also collect information to serve interest-based ads according to certain general interest categories or segments that we have inferred based on:
- The web pages you view and links you click on P&G websites and other companies’ websites that you visit.
- The P&G brand emails you view and links you click from within the email.
We have designed our systems to select ads based only on data that does not personally and directly identify you.
To learn more about this technology, review the topic cookies, web beacons and other technologies in our P&G Consumer Privacy Statement.
Managing cookies via your web browser:
Your web browser has settings that let you manage which cookies can be dropped onto your computer. To learn more about the settings, click on the link for your browser.
List of key browsers
- Apple Safari: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/en/9277.html
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=95647
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://www.microsoft.com/info/cookies.mspx
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies
- All About Cookies – More information can be found at All About Cookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/
You can Refuse Non-Operational / IBA CookiesWe respect your privacy.
- If you don’t want us to place non-operational cookies on your electronic device, you can refuse. This includes the ability to opt-out of Interest Based Advertising.
- Note: Refusing IBA cookies does not mean you won’t see any online ads. It just means that your ads for P&G products won’t be based on your interests. You may still receive interest based ads from other companies – where you have not opted out of their cookies.
Trust is the cornerstone of our corporate mission, and the success of our business depends on it. To view P&G’s Privacy Notice, click here.
P&G complies with Directive 2009/136/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council.
Date Last Modified: This document was created on 5/10/2012.