Shareholder Investment Program (SIP)
The Procter & Gamble Shareholder Investment Program (SIP) is a direct stock purchase and dividend reinvestment plan. The program is designed to make purchasing P&G stock convenient, and is open to current P&G shareholders as well as new investors.
You can become a P&G shareholder with a minimum initial investment of $250.00. This investment can be made by check, money order or an automatic investment directly from your checking or savings account.
- No initial enrollment fee.
- No dividend reinvestment fee
- No investment fee for purchases made via an automatic withdrawal from your checking or savings account
- Only a $2.50 investment fee for purchases made via check or money order
- Once a shareholder, the minimum investment into the Plan is $50.00. This investment can be made by check, money order or directly from your checking or savings account
- Shares are typically purchased weekly
- Shares can be transferred or sold through the Program
Purchase Stock Online
You can enroll online and purchase your initial shares through an automatic withdrawal from your checking or savings account.
Steps to enroll online:
- Select the link below to begin the enrollment process. You will be directed to a new web-page
- At the new web-page select the First Time Visitor button in the upper left corner
- Select the New Investor button on the First Time Visitor page
Purchase Stock Via Mail
You can enroll and purchase your initial shares by completing our New Account Application Form and submitting to P&G Shareholder Services. You may view the form and the Program Prospectus at the following link: www.pg.com/shs/forms