P&G is recognized as a leading global company and a company committed to creating a diverse workplace.
- Ranked #5 among the “Global Most Admired Companies”.
- Consistent #1 ranking within industry on “Most Admired” list for 26 of 27 total years and for 14 years in a row.
- Ranked #10 on the “World’s Most Respected Companies List”.
- Ranked #25 among the “World’s Most Innovative Companies”.
Dow Jones Sustainability Indexes
- Named to list of the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World, with top rankings from 2000–2011.
- Ranked among the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World.
- "Outstanding Achievement in Innovation" award, recognizing P&G as the most innovative manufacturer in the consumer packaged goods industry for the last decade.
- Recognized for using innovation to launch four of the ten most successful new products of 2010.
- Ranked #3 on the "Research Supply Chain Top 25".
National Association for Female Executives
- Recognized by the National Association for Female Executives as one of the Top 10 Companies for Executive Women.
- Recognized as one of the Top 20 Best Companies for Multicultural Women.
- Ranked #5 among the Top 50 Companies for Diversity.
- Ranked #9 on the Top Companies for Recruitment and Retention.
Billion Dollar Roundtable
Supplier diversity is a fundamental business strategy that strengthens our innovation and go-to-market capabilities and touches and improves the lives of our diverse suppliers, their employees and the communities in which they live and work. For the fourth year in a row, P&G spent more than $2 billion with minority- and women-owned businesses. Since 2005, P&G has been a member of the Billion Dollar Roundtable, a forum of 18 corporations that spend more than $1 billion annually with diverse suppliers.