P&G is recognized as a leading global company and a company committed to creating a diverse workplace.
REPUTATION AND LEADERSHIP
- Ranked #41 on the list of the World’s Most Reputable Companies.
- Ranked #13 on the list of America’s Most Reputable Companies.
- Ranked #15 among the “World’s Most Admired Companies” and #1 in our industry (Soaps and Cosmetics).
- Ranked #21 on the “World’s Most Respected Companies” list.
- Named one of the World’s Most Attractive Employers.
Chief Executive Magazine
- #1 on its list of 40 Best Companies for Leaders, for the third consecutive year.
- P&G earned three of the top 10 spots on IRI’s annual New Product Pacesetters list. In the 18 years the Pacesetters list has been published, P&G has had 148 products make the top 25 Pacesetters list in non-Food categories — more than our six largest competitors combined.
- Recognized P&G at #6 on its annual Supply Chain Top 25.
- Ranked #7 among the Top 50 Companies for Diversity.
- Ranked #8 among the Top 10 Companies for Global Diversity.
- Ranked #5 on the Top Companies for Recruitment and Retention.
National Association for Female Executives
- Recognized as one of the Top 10 Companies for Executive Women for the fourth consecutive year.
- Recognized as one of the Top 10 Best Companies for Multicultural Women, and one of the 100 Best Companies for Working Mothers.
- Named to the FTSE4Good index since its inception.
- P&G scientists received the Economist Innovation award for their work on the Children’s Safe Drinking Water program.