P&G’s 2011 Annual Report – Innovating for Everyday Life is now available online, viewable from your computer, tablet or smartphone, and shareable with social media tools. The Report features rich and engaging stories that illustrate how P&G innovates for everyday moments, around the world. Chairman and CEO Bob McDonald’s letter to shareholders outlines how we continue to grow our business on the strength of our Purpose-inspired Growth Strategy – touching and improving more consumers' lives, in more parts of the world, more completely – discussing our focus on innovation that improves lives as the driving force behind our strategy, our progress toward P&G's long-term growth targets, the Company’s strategic choices, and our growth opportunities and challenges.
- We are executing the strategy as planned, with unrelenting focus on innovation.
- We are increasing productivity, which frees up resources to invest in innovation.
- We continue to strengthen our portfolio of businesses.
- We are tackling growth challenges head on.
- We have solid, executable plans in place to capture the enormous growth potential that our strategy creates.
A series of videos featuring P&G employees supplements the online report at www.annualreport.pg.com. This content helps to put a human face on some of P&G's most notable innovation over the past year, and showcases the dedication of the people behind these projects, who are working every day to bring P&G’s Purpose to life. It’s one small way we can help those outside P&G get to know the people behind our brands, and sense the passion and satisfaction they experience from helping to improve lives in small but meaningful ways..
To read and experience the full content of our 2011 Annual Report, please visit www.annualreport.pg.com.