Pringles® potato chips in regular, light and several different flavours.
Click on a link below for product descriptions and features.
Additional information is also available from the brand site: www.pringles.ca.
Share your ideas about Pringles.
Pringles was launched in October 1968. The name came about in the late 1960s, when the brand made a list of street names from a Cincinnati phone book that began with "P." Pringle Avenue in Finneytown (a Cincinnati suburb) was available for trademark, and its sound appealed to the brand.
The first Pringles were packaged in a tall, cylindrical metal can with a red wrapper. US National expansion was in May 1975. Pringles has been in Canada for more than 25 years.
Pringles is available in regular and light varieties as well as several flavours, including Original, BBQ, Sour Cream & Onion, Ketchup, Cheddar Cheese and Salt & Vinegar.
- Pringles are available in a variety of irresistible flavours.
- Look for Ketchup, as well as our other flavour favourites: Original, Light, Cheddar Cheese, Sour Cream & Onion, BBQ, Salt & Vinegar and Jalapeño.
Reduced Fat Pringles
- The great taste you crave, but 1/3 less fat than regular Pringles (~5 grams of fat per serving vs. original Pringles with ~9 grams)
- Pringles Reduced Fat chips are available in Original flavour, BBQ and Sour Cream & Onion.
- 100 Calorie Packs are available in Original flavour.
- Pringles Prints are an innovative snack that feature a unique, fun design printed on every potato chip.
- Pringles Hockey Prints is available in Original flavour.
- Perfect for school lunches, snack time, on the go or anytime
- Snack Stacks are 23 gram plastic single-serve tubs specially designed to conform to the shape of the Pringles Chips.
- Available in 8- and 32- packs in Original flavour and in 8-packs in Sour Cream & Onion
Pringles Twin Packs
- Twin Packs include two full-size cans of Pringles in Original and Sour Cream & Onion.
Pringles Small Can
- The 50 gram can is perfect for a quick, on-the-go snack.
- It is available in Original, Sour Cream & Onion and Pizza-licious.
Haven't found what you are looking for? Here's how to contact us:
Our toll-free number is: